The MPT/PhD in Physical Therapy program from University of British Columbia is designed to provide students flexibility in the completion of their concurrent clinical and research training, and to integrate their clinical and research learning, resulting in an accelerated completion time.
Students may choose from two options to complete the MPT/PhD program based on discussion with their research supervisor.
Given the emphasis on clinical research in the program, though students may enter the MPT program initially, they will be expected to maintain progress towards their PhD requirements from the outset.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Gross Anatomy of the Limbs and Trunk
- Elements of Neuroanatomy and Neurophysiology
- Case-based Integration
- Clinical Practice
- Clinical Placements
- Rehabilitation Research
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Physiotherapy Health Sciences View 251 other Masters in Health Sciences in Canada
- All applicants have to submit transcripts from all past post-secondary study. Document submission requirements depend on whether your institution of study is within Canada or outside of Canada.
- A minimum of three references are required for application to graduate programs at UBC. References should be requested from individuals who are prepared to provide a report on your academic ability and qualifications.
- This program contains a practicum component for which a criminal record check is required.
- Permanent Residents of Canada must provide a clear photocopy of both sides of the Permanent Resident card.
International39341 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39341 CAD per year during 60 months.
National6471 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6471 CAD per year during 60 months.
Living costs for Vancouver
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.