The team pride themselves on offering innovative and creative teaching strategies which take advantage of new technologies and approaches, which are designed to give you the key skills for success when you complete your qualification. We work closely with a wide range of businesses and agencies to continue to develop additional opportunities for each of our learners at all stages of this Professional Graduate Certificate in Education programme offered by Wrexham Glyndwr University.
Post-compulsory education and training is a rapidly developing and expanding area which, through the requirement of an endorsed professional teaching qualification, is establishing clearly defined career progression routes within the sector and opportunities for further advanced study.
More informationVisit official programme website
- The Reflective Practitioner
- Preparing to Teach in Post-compulsory Education and Training
- Connecting Theories of Learning, Teaching and Assessment
- Enhancing Learning through Creative and Innovative Practice
- The Reflective Professional
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- We advise international students to apply as early as possible to allow us sufficient time to process your application.
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research Teaching View 188 other Masters in Educational Research in United Kingdom
- Certificate in Education (PCET): Applicants must hold at least a level 3 qualification in their subject discipline.
- Professional Graduate Certificate in Education: Applicants must hold a degree.
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education: Applicants must hold a degree with a classification of First or 2:1.
- Applicants are required to have an up to date DBS in place before they start the programme and must have access to an appropriate teaching placement.
International12500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12500 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
- Part time tuition fees for EU/EEA students: 2,825 GBP per year.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.