Alongside this, the course focuses on the business context so that students can progress their careers more rapidly through organisations and aim very particularly at management positions.
This Information Security programme offered by The University of Winchester will provide you with the necessary skills to understand and apply security knowledge to recognise and resolve complex threats faced by organisations and government bodies. You will develop a rounded perspective of key security domains such as network security, information security management and risk. In addition, you will develop a deep understanding of business management enabling you to respond positively to global challenges in the twenty-first century.
- Students will be equipped to enter a variety of business and information security management roles including business development manager and information security manager.
- Academic Development and Research
- Information Security Management
- Principles of Responsible Management
- Managing in a Global Environment
- Cyber Crime and the Dark Web
- Strategic Management
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences IT Security Cyber Security View 234 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in United Kingdom
- A good first degree in computing or a computing-related discipline.
- A lower degree classification may be considered if you can demonstrate a significant level of experience in the security area, with competence in computer programming.
- Professional experience may also be taken into consideration.
International14800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14800 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National8550 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8550 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
- UK/Channel Islands and Isle of Man Part-time entry | £4,275 p/a
- International Students Part-time entry | £7,400 p/a
Living costs for Winchester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.