The MEng Mechatronics Design from University of British Columbia application process is going ‘paperless’: we no longer require that official paper documents be sent to the Program Office in support of an application. Instead, the Program Office will review scanned PDF versions of documents uploaded to the online application portal, and will only require official (paper) documents if an applicant is accepted.
Successful applicants will receive a provisional admission offer with a deadline to submit official documents in order to receive an unconditional admission offer. No registration or start of program is allowed until the provisions are fulfilled and a new letter issued.
- Emerging Topics in Mechatronics, Manufacturing, Controls, & Automation
- Mechatronic System Design Project
- Sensors and actuators
- Mechatronics System Instrumentation
- Linear FEA in Solids and Heat Transfer
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering Industrial Design View 63 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All applicants have to submit transcripts from all past post-secondary study. Document submission requirements depend on whether your institution of study is within Canada or outside of Canada.
- A minimum of three references are required for application to graduate programs at UBC. References should be requested from individuals who are prepared to provide a report on your academic ability and qualifications.
- Many programs require a statement of interest, sometimes called a "statement of intent", "description of research interests" or something similar.
- Applicants should browse faculty profiles and indicate in their application who they are interested in working with. No commitment from a supervisor prior to applying is necessary, but contacting faculty members is encouraged.
- Permanent Residents of Canada must provide a clear photocopy of both sides of the Permanent Resident card.
International21056 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21056 CAD per year during 12 months.
National6193 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6193 CAD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Vancouver
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.