You will study areas including Principles of Construction Law, Approaches to Dispute Resolution (including arbitration, adjudication and mediation), and Construction Claims.
The structure and content of our teaching meets the examination requirements of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators on each of its pathways to membership - Arbitration, International Arbitration and Construction Adjudication - from Associate level through to Fellowship level.
You will acquire the academic training essential to develop your legal career in the area of construction law. Your Construction Law and Dispute Resolution from Leeds Beckett University is specifically designed for the construction industry, but many of the dispute resolution skills you develop will be transferable across other industries.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Adjudication: Law & Practice
- Construction Law Principles
- Adjudication Decision Writing
- Law & Practice of Claims
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Most courses don't have fixed application deadlines. But, our courses are popular - they can fill up quickly. It's best to apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesCivil & Private Law Master of Laws (LLM) View 57 other Masters in Master of Laws (LLM) in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants should either have at least a second class honours degree in the cognate subjects of Law or Construction, at least a second class honours degree in a non-cognate subject supported by evidence of an aptitude for the subject applied for, or have equivalent experience or training, normally from within the work environment. Alternatively, applicants with Corporate Membership of a Chartered Professional Body in a Construction related field are also eligible for the course. Professional Bodies concerned include (but are not necessarily restricted to): RICS, ICE, CIOB, RIBA, CIAT, BIFM, CIArb. All applications should be supported by a reference, either academic or professional; you can download our reference template for completion.. All applicants should satisfy our University English language requirements.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1000 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1000 GBP per module during 24 months.
National1000 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1000 GBP per module during 24 months.
- GBP 1000 for each 20 credit point module
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.