As part of your course you’ll:
- Study the latest international practices in architectural technology to inform your learning
- Explore construction technology, construction law and building regulations, enabling you to create comprehensive specifications for proposed design projects
- Produce a portfolio of work that highlights your skills and knowledge as an architectural technologist
You’ll have the opportunity to tailor your study to your career ambitions and personal interests as you focus on several projects throughout this flexible course. You could choose to explore commercial properties, residential buildings or any structures of particular interest to you.
We’ll help you engage with the creative and technical aspects of the building industry, and you’ll have access to specialist software, including Revit, Photoshop and InDesign.
You will graduate this Architectural Technology and Design from Leeds Beckett University with knowledge and skills in architectural technology and design that will be demonstrable by a portfolio of work showcasing your abilities to prospective employers. Architectural technology and design career opportunities exist in architectural practice, construction, building product development, research and client organisations.
- Architectural Technologist
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Construction Law
- Sustainable Construction
- Research Methods
- Defects & Repairs
- Inclusive Master Planning
- Design & Specification
- Sustainable Refurbishment
- Major Design Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Most courses don't have fixed application deadlines. But, our courses are popular - they can fill up quickly. It's best to apply as early as possible
DisciplinesArchitecture Design View 40 other Masters in Design in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants should either have at least a second class honours degree or have equivalent experience or training, normally from within the work environment. All applications should be supported by a reference, either academic or professional; you can download our reference template for completion. All applicants should satisfy our University English language requirements.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International944 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 944 GBP per module during 24 months.
National944 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 944 GBP per module during 24 months.
- £944 for each 20 credit point module
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.