Collaborative working with peers from a variety of disciplines promotes team work, and an application of research skills in the transformation of health and social care services.
Successful completion of this programme provides eligibility to apply for registration with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC). Varied and supported practice placement opportunities are available to develop students' awareness of the scope of physiotherapy. Practice-based learning helps support the development of an understanding of different career opportunities within the NHS, private, third sectors, and beyond in an ever changing healthcare workforce.
Career and Personal Development
Many registered and Chartered Physiotherapists work for the NHS and are recruited and employed by individual Trusts.
This Physiotherapy (pre-registration) course at University of Lincoln is forward-looking and appreciates that many physiotherapists and new graduates may also work in the military, sports, private, and third sectors. New, varied, and innovative job opportunities are increasingly available to qualified physiotherapists, and this programme aims to prepare its graduates accordingly. Non-clinical careers also exist in teaching, research, management and administration, health and safety, and training and development. The experienced teaching team can help students explore and develop their individual career aspirations.
- This programme is approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) and accredited by the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Advancing Physiotherapy Practice
Applied Health Improvement
Applied Sciences in Physiotherapy
Assessment and Clinical Judgement in Physiotherapy
Essential Interprofessional Practice
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
We would advise you to apply as soon as possible.
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy View 159 other Masters in Physiotherapy in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants should hold an honours degree in a relevant discipline at 2.2 classification or above. If you are unsure whether your first degree is relevant we welcome you to send us your degree transcript so that our Admissions Tutor can advise you further.
- Normally 5 GCSEs at grade A*-C, including English Language, Maths and Science, or equivalent qualifications. These GCSEs must be obtained prior to submitting an application. Applicants who completed an Access to HE in Health and Social Care will be required to provide evidence of undertaking science units at level 3.
- Entry on to the course is subject to meeting the requirements of a profession specific occupational health screening.
- Certificates and degree transcripts of all previous qualifications will need to be provided before any offers are confirmed.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14900 GBP per year during 24 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Lincoln
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.