This MRes Performing Arts (Drama, Dance, Music) from University of Lincoln is an ideal starting point towards further research in to the performing arts. It aims to provide the critical and methodological tools necessary for scholarly research, while enabling focused study in a chosen performing arts discipline and engagement with different perspectives on performance.
Students on this Master's programme can benefit from the resources of Lincoln Performing Arts Centre, studios, gallery, and a vibrant artistic community.
This Masters offers the opportunity for further research in the performing arts. Graduates may use this course as a platform for further study, progression to doctoral study, or for a career in research and academia.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Critical Perspectives
- Designing your Research Project
- Dissertation (MRes Performing Arts)
- Examining Choreography
- Practice-as-research final project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Please allow enough time for your application to be considered prior to the start date.
DisciplinesVisual Arts Music Theatre & Dance View 394 other Masters in Visual Arts in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- First or upper second class honours degree.
- Applications are made through the University's online application system. We look for existing interest and experience in a performing arts discipline or disciplines, an interest in furthering studies through research, and the potential to continue studying toward an MPhil or PhD. Alongside your application you should submit a piece of academic writing critically exploring an enquiry related to the Performing Arts. This should be around 2,000 words.
- Interviews take place by telephone or in person, and applicants are welcome to visit our campus to see our facilities.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16100 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA4407 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4407 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
- Part-time Home/EU: £2,204 per year
- Part-time International: £8,050 per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.