The Education programme from the University of Lincoln is designed around three core modules and two optional modules. The core modules aim to support students in identifying their specific research questions through a critical review of the literature; developing the requisite knowledge, understanding, and practical skills in appropriate research methods; and produce a compelling piece of advanced research. Optional modules allow students to deepen their existing subject knowledge and broaden their appreciation of the study of education.
The MA in Education is a programme of advanced study for those who wanting to deepen their knowledge of education in general, and for those who wish to make connections between educational practice, theory, and research.
Career and Personal Development
The MA Education is a flexible postgraduate degree programme that aims to further existing educators' critical understanding of their practice and allows aspiring educators the opportunity to deepen their knowledge of education in preparation for a career in education or further doctoral research.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Critical Engagement with Educational Literature
- Research Methods
- Education and Social Justice
- Educational Leadership and Management: Theory and Practice
- Language and Education
- Special Educational Needs and Disability
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
We would advise you to apply as soon as possible.
DisciplinesEducation View 918 other Masters in Education in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- First or second class honours degree or equivalent qualification.
- Relevant professional experience is considered. Prior credits earned through a Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) may count towards this degree. Contact the School of Education to speak to an advisor about Accreditation of Prior Learning.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14900 GBP per year during 12 months.
National7900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7900 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Part-time Home: £44 per credit point
- Part-time International: £83 per credit point
Living costs for Lincoln
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.