However, there are several other options for completing the MSW degree. While many students take courses on a part-time basis, the sequencing of the courses and requirements is universal for all programs.
We offer a Flexible MSW program at the Adelphi University. For any program, you must complete requirements within four years of matriculation. You also need to fulfill residency requirements by enrolling in 10 or more credits for two successive semesters.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Social Work Assessment and Diagnosis
- Social Work Research
- Advanced Social Work Practice With Individuals in Family Contexts
- Advanced Social Work Practice With Groups
- Field Instruction
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesSocial Work View 340 other Masters in Social Work in United States
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university with a strong background in the liberal arts and sciences
- Personal characteristics and qualifications related to successful professional performance consonant with the National Association of Social Workers Code of Ethics
- A minimum 3.0 undergraduate GPA on a four-point scale
- Paid or volunteer experience in the human services preferred
- A TOEFL score of 585 for international students
- An interview, at the discretion of the school’s admissions committee
International39790 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 39790 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National39790 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 39790 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.