This International Economics and Finance - Commerce offered at the University of Queensland will increase your understanding of the significant role played by financial markets and institutions in the world economy as you also focus on the key concepts of commerce today.
The international economics and finance component of the program is founded upon a platform of microeconomics, macroeconomics and statistics, and extends to teaching you how economic principles may be applied to issues in the international economy, with electives that enable you to concentrate on your specific needs and interests.
- Learn why success in today’s business economy depends on your ability to interpret and respond to ever-changing international economic forces.
- Acquire specialised knowledge of the extensive implications and opportunities arising from the process of greater economic and financial integration around the world.
- Build your theoretical and technical know-how of the financial services industry by obtaining a greater understanding of finance while advancing your management skills.
- Gain qualifications in commerce that are recognised by employers worldwide and will elevate you to the next level of your career.
- The Macroeconomy
- Consumer and Firm Behaviour
- Economics of Financial Markets
- International Macroeconomics and Finance
- International Trade & Investment
- Research Methods in Economics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Finance View 133 other Masters in Economics in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code: 096592K
- To enrol in the program, a person must meet the entry requirements for both the Master of International Economics and Finance (24 units) and Master of Commerce (24 units) programs.
International44704 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 44704 AUD per year during 24 months.
National36960 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36960 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Brisbane
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.