Through this 2 year part-time Medicine degree offered at the University of Queensland, you'll gain the specialised knowledge and skills required to diagnose and manage skin malignancy. You'll also consolidate your skills in the fields of clinical and dermatoscopic diagnosis and managing skin malignancies.
You can choose either clinical, research or public health pathways. As a graduate, you'll possess a high level of knowledge and diagnostic skills that will empower you to manage a large proportion of skin cancer cases. You can also use this knowledge in skin cancer research or skin cancer related policy and health promotion.
Career possibilitiesPostgraduate study can take you anywhere. Depending on which field you choose, here are some of the careers you could be on your way to:
- General practitioner
- Hospital specialist
- Skin clinic specialist
- Core Knowledge & Professional Practice
- Clinical and Dermatoscopic Diagnosis in Skin Cancer Practice
- Assessment & Diagnosis
- Public Health Research Methods
- Clinical Epidemiology
- Promotion in Public Health
- Health Systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 192 other Masters in Health Sciences in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Hold an approved degree in medicine; and Have completed two years full-time (or equivalent) post-qualification clinical practice, approved by the executive dean; and Have access to, and any necessary permissions for, the use of appropriate and sufficient clinical cases in order to complete the program
- English language requirements
International21288 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21288 AUD per year during 24 months.
National20560 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20560 AUD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.