The Languages, Literatures, and Cultures - German Specialization, Interdisciplinary Option is offered by Colorado State University.
The Department of Foreign Languages and Literatures offers a M.A. degree in Languages, Literatures and Cultures with a specialization in French.
Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.
- Research Methods
- Literary and Cultural Theory
- Topics in German Literature
- History of the German Language
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Languages Literature View 808 other Masters in Literature in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- One official transcript of all collegiate work completed post-high school. Additionally separate transcripts are not required for study abroad credits if the GPA and credits are recorded on the transcript of the university that sponsored the study abroad experience. CSU transcripts are not required.
- Any other materials that individual departments or programs may require of applicants.
- Regardless of citizenship, applicants may be required to demonstrate proof of English language proficiency, if they do not have a degree from an institution where the primary language of instruction is English.
International31766 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31766 USD per year during 12 months.
National15568 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15568 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Fort Collins
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.