At Sports Medicine master offered at the University of Queensland you'll acquire the clinical knowledge, research and practical skills for evidence-based practice in sports medicine. The knowledge and skills gained will allow you to provide a comprehensive and interdisciplinary approach to prevention, treatment and management of sports injuries. You'll be well equipped to treat a range of active people, from amateur sports enthusiasts, elite athletes, children, and those with disabilities or advanced age.
Students at Sports Medicine at the University of Queensland will:
- Study a program designed specifically for general practitioners to upskill in sports medicine practice.
- Develop their core knowledge about diagnosing, treating and managing exercise-related injuries.
- Enjoy the convenience of flexible, online, work-based study.
- Learn from expert educators and experienced sports medicine practitioners.
- Special Groups in Sports Medicine
- Upper Limb, Head, Neck and Trunk Sport Injuries
- Lower Limb and Lumbar Region Injuries in Sport Medicine
- Clinical Exercise Science for Sports Medicine
- Research Project in Sports Medicine
- Clinical Epidemiology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Sciences Sports Sciences View 201 other Masters in Health Sciences in Australia
CRICOS provider number: 00025B
- An approved degree in medicine and 2 years full-time (or equivalent) post-qualification clinical practice. Applicants must hold registration as a medical practitioner in country of practice.
- The minimum GPA to be considered for admission into this program is 4.0.
- English language requirements
International42576 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 42576 AUD per year during 12 months.
National38390 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38390 AUD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.