The Master of Educational Technology (MET) program from University of British Columbia is fully online graduate program provides a unique opportunity for our students to study and engage in:
- Technology-supported instruction
- Planning and management of learning technologies and eLearning
- Design and development of digital learning technologies and environments
- Digital literacy and digital culture in formal and informal learning contexts
MET faculty work on the leading edge of curriculum design and technology integration, digital culture, youth culture, digital literacy, gaming, and interface design. Our courses examine digital learning and culture from a wide range of perspectives, including environmental and sustainability education, Indigenous learning frameworks, and inclusive education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methodology in Education
- Design of Technology Supported Learning Environments
- Foundations of Educational Technology
- Applications of Learning Theories to Instruction
- Planning & Managing Technologies for Higher Education
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All applicants have to submit transcripts from all past post-secondary study. Document submission requirements depend on whether your institution of study is within Canada or outside of Canada.
- A minimum of three references are required for application to graduate programs at UBC. References should be requested from individuals who are prepared to provide a report on your academic ability and qualifications.
- Applicants should apply without contacting individual faculty members prior to the application. Identification of potential faculty members in the application form is optional. Faculty members will review applications of applicants they are interested in and get in touch as part of the applicant evaluation.
- Permanent Residents of Canada must provide a clear photocopy of both sides of the Permanent Resident card.
International12525 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 835 CAD per credit during 24 months.
National8400 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 560 CAD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.