Candidates will complete 39 credits, taking courses in data handling, data analytics and decision analytics. All candidates will participate in a 6-credit 4-month Analytics Consulting Internship where students will have the opportunity to gain real world experience and hands-on business skills with leading organizations.
What makes the program unique?
In a highly competitive field, the Business Analytics program from University of British Columbia has significant advantages.
- All students participate in a 4-month internship where you apply your technical expertise in an organization's environment. By working alongside UBC Sauder's Centre for Operations Excellence or directly with our world-leading faculty, you will gain hands-on consulting experience and contribute to a business's success.
- COE has longstanding partnerships with top organizations, allowing UBC MBAN candidates to benefit from its rich network of industry partners and professionals.
- The COE is also the winner of the prestigious UPS George D. Smith Prize, the leading international award recognizing top operations research programs connecting industry with higher education.
- Data Management for Business Analytics
- Business Analytics Programming
- Analyzing and Modelling Uncertainty
- Descriptive and Predictive Business Analytics
- Advanced Predictive Business Analytics
- Forecasting and Time Series Prediction
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics View 133 other Masters in Business Administration in Canada
- Academic Achievement
- English Proficiency
- Professional Experience
- Maturity, Motivation & Fit
International55702 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 55702 CAD for the full programme during 12 months.
National40325 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40325 CAD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Vancouver
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.