This 2 year program will equip you with the skills required to become a consultant specialising in the use of psychology to enhance the productivity and effectiveness of individuals, teams and organisations, while improving the quality of working life.
The program is unique in that it equips you with both the foundational psychological expertise and the business acumen needed to solve business challenges across a range of business, government and non-for-profit settings.
The Master of Business Psychology is offered at the University of Queensland is designed for people who are interested in using psychological theory and knowledge in business, without seeking registration as a psychologist. Our 32-unit (or 2-year) program is specifically designed for those who have not previously attained a 4-year qualification in psychology through the provision of foundational courses in psychological sciences. In addition to the benefits of studying at a university recognised as one of the top-50 global institutions, you'll study in one of the largest and most prestigious schools of psychology in Australia.
Career possibilitiesPostgraduate study can take you anywhere. Here are some of the careers you could be on your way to:
- Organisational development consultant
- Organisational change manager
- Management consultant
- Change manager
- Change analyst
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Strategic Management
- Business Skills for Consultants
- Applied Research Methods
- Business Psychology Project
- Job & Organisational Design
- Advanced Organisational Psychology
- Organisational Change: Theory & Practice
- Advanced Personnel Training
- Motivating & Leading in the Workplace
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Psychology View 294 other Masters in Business Administration in Australia
CRICOS CODE : 105112H
- To enrol in the 32-unit program, a person must:
- hold a bachelor degree in any discipline
- have two years (full-time equivalent) relevant work experience at a managerial or professional level; and
- satisfy the executive dean that, based on the person's academic record and relevant work experience, the person is suitably qualified for admission.
- The minimum grade point average (GPA) to be considered for admission into this program is 5.0 on a 7-point scale.
- For those with a four-year qualification in psychology, our 24-unit (18-month) program may be suitable for you.
International47744 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 47744 AUD per year during 24 months.
National30260 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30260 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Brisbane
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.