The International Postgraduate Certificate of Education (Online) programme from University of Derby is designed to support home and international students who already have or are currently working towards qualified teacher status in their home country.
The programme provides appropriate Level 7 study and a qualification that is the foundation of good professional understanding and practice, complementing the teacher qualification appropriate to the country of residence.
This internationally recognised postgraduate qualification will be unique in its flexibility, it will allow you to study a number of optional areas such as applied pedagogy, evaluating learning, and curriculum challenges, from an international perspective. Furthermore, there will be an option to undertake a module dedicated to inclusion and understanding differences, a highly topical area in the modern teaching environment.
This iPGCE will allow you to progress in your career.
You could also consider further study and research towards a PhD qualification.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Curriculum Design and Development
- Research Informed Practice
- Innovative 21st Century Teaching
- Inclusive Practice
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research Teaching View 42 other Masters in Educational Research in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
You will require:
- An undergraduate degree (at least a 2:2) with Honours or equivalent
- You must be an established educator who is currently employed in educational/classroom context
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International2625 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2625 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA2625 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2625 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
- You will need to apply separately for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship, the International Excellent Student Scholarship and the GREAT Scholarship, but all others are assessed for eligibility alongside your application.
- Our new EU Transition Bursary offers financial support to our European students. If you normally reside in the EU and are starting your undergraduate or postgraduate taught course in September or January , you could be eligible for this reduction in your tuition fees. If you have home fee status or have EU settled or pre-settled status in the UK, you are not eligible for international scholarships but you may be eligible for the Derby Achievement Scholarship.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.