Whether you want to develop a new product, tackle a social problem or drive business growth, UQ can help you make a difference.
The Master of Entrepreneurship and Innovation program from University of Queensland will teach you about understanding the role of entrepreneurship and innovation in modern business and the benefits they create, including better communities.
Your 24-unit program undertakes an interdisciplinary approach that utilises UQ's leading position in the sciences and their commercialisation, so you can learn how to develop and manage new ideas.
Upon graduation, you'll have a globally recognised qualification that's highly regarded by employers and gives you the skills to encourage innovation and entrepreneurship within any organisation, from a corporation, startup or research organisation to the public sector.
- Develop your understanding of entrepreneurship and innovation in emerging fields that will have a profound effect on how you practice business.
- Learn from some the world’s best researchers and brightest minds in the field, and feel part of a globally connected community with willing mentors, alumni, business partnerships and technology hubs.
- Gain hands-on experience in turning ideas into reality, managing innovative products and services, commercialisation, and operating a lean startup model.
- Creativity for Innovation and Design Thinking
- Idea Management
- Managing Innovation
- Building Innovation Capability
- Commercialisation of Biotechnology Products
- Quality Management Systems in Biotechnology
- Issues in Biotechnology
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship Innovation Management View 314 other Masters in Business Administration in Australia
CRICOS code: 096017G
- A Graduate Certificate in Entrepreneurship and Innovation from UQ (or equivalent) with a GPA of 4.5; or
- A bachelor degree or equivalent in same discipline with a GPA of 4.5, approved by the Executive Dean; or
- A bachelor degree in a different discipline with a GPA of 4.5 and three years of full-time (or equivalent) work experience in the same discipline, approved by the Executive Dean; or
- The UQx Corporate Innovation MicroMasters® credential with at least 65% in the Corporate Innovation Capstone Assessment and three years of full-time (or equivalent) work experience in the same discipline, approved by the Executive Dean.
International43200 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43200 AUD per year during 18 months.
National35320 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35320 AUD per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Brisbane
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.