The Master of Agribusiness offered at the University of Queensland takes 1.5 years to complete full time.
You'll select from over 20 courses providing you with a high level of specialised knowledge of agribusiness management, together with business and communication skills associated with your selected areas of study.
You may also choose to complete a research project on a topic of your choice, and increase your technical and research skills working alongside some of the university’s leading academics and researchers or in an industry setting.
- Benefit from regular exposure to practising managers and their businesses through a hands-on approach to learning.
- Explore all aspects of the value chain to confidently work with small-scale and large-scale producers, processors, transporters, financial institutions and domestic and international retailers to deliver high-quality and affordable products.
- Position yourself as a future business leader through the selection of electives in entrepreneurship, corporate law, finance and effective stakeholder engagement.
Career possibilitiesPostgraduate study can take you anywhere. Here are some of the careers you could be on your way to:
- Agribusiness manager
- Agribusiness researcher
- Commodity trader
- Export marketing officer
- Policy developer
- Supply chain manager
- Leadership in Rural Industries and Communities
- Global Challenges in Agriculture
- Agribusiness Planning and Management
- Effective Stakeholder Engagement
- Agribusiness Marketing
- Applied Market Research
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Agribusiness View 14 other Masters in Agribusiness in Australia
CRICOS code: 030142D
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing or an approved discipline. UQ or equivalent GPA of 5 or above on a 7 point scale.
International43456 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43456 AUD per year during 18 months.
National36960 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36960 AUD per year during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.