Psychology, Addiction Counseling students at Colorado State University are required to complete internship hours at an approved facility.
- Students who are interested in the clinical/counseling field of psychology, but do not wish to seek an advanced degree in psychology, may find this an attractive concentration.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Addiction Counseling
- Ethics and Professional Psychology Practice
- Motivational Interviewing
- Neuropharmacology of Addiction
- Advanced Addiction Counseling
- Business and Practice of Addiction Counseling
- Clinical Supervision of Addiction Counseling
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Counselling View 1093 other Masters in Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants to Plan C master’s programs should consult department requirements for submission of standardized test scores.
- An official transcript of all collegiate work completed along with a certified translation into English.
- Scores on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic.
- Certified proof of financial support – Graduate Student Certification for Issuance of Immigration Document (GS3F form) and supporting financial documents.
- Passport copy
International30858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30858 USD per year during 24 months.
National30858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30858 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State15130 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15130 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Fort Collins
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.