You're ready to take your stewardship to the next level. Become forest and rangeland science and stewardship leaders at the forefront of advancing well-established fields and innovating new paths within these disciplines. The community atmosphere provides the resources and mentorship you need to develop independent scholarship and critical thought for 21st century natural resource challenges in our world's forests and rangeland ecosystems.
The Natural Resources Stewardship degree from Colorado State University is designed for students who wish to enter or advance in natural resource management careers. It can be completed in three semesters of full time coursework.
Programme StructureAreas of Study:
- Ecological Restoration Specialization
- Forest Sciences Specialization
- Rangeland Ecology and Management Specialization
- Western Ranch Management and Ecosystem Stewardship
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesNatural Sciences Natural Resource Management View 133 other Masters in Natural Resource Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- M.S. & Ph.D. Applicants: Be focused. Include your educational and long term career goals, and how the M.S. or Ph.D. program will contribute to both.
- A GPA of 3.0 or above from the highest, most recent degree earned is required for admission into CSU Graduate School. All international transcripts must include a certified translation into English.
- Provide contact information (email and phone number) for three references.
International31766 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31766 USD per year during 12 months.
National31766 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31766 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State15568 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15568 USD per year during 12 months.
Online: $705 per credit
Living costs for Fort Collins
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.