GIST’s Master of Science in Rail, Transport and Logistic, offered by Technical University of Munich, equips students with the academic proficiency and hands-on training to understand the challenges and the knowledge know-how required for developing solutions associated with logistics and transport processes. Students will develop in-depth understanding in the areas of transportation and logistics management. The Master’s degree is awarded by Technische Universität München in Germany.
The master program aims to cover all the facets of transport and logistics in order to provide students with a general but integrated approach. It encompasses aspects from demand management, transport planning and infrastructure design to transport management. The three focus areas transportation, logistics and railway engineering are designed to cover the most important aspects of the complex and diverse challenges in the field of transportation and logistics.
Which professional opportunities can I take up with this qualification?
- As a graduate you are qualified for leadership roles in international transport and logistics operators.
- You can also start a career in public transport agencies in charge of the operation of urban MRT, LRT, regional and long distance rail transport systems.
- Moreover, students from this Master program are qualified to pursue a PhD upon graduation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Decision Support for Logistics Management
- Public Transport Planning
- Soft Skills
- Statistical Methods for Transport and Logistic Processes
- Traffic Impacts, Evaluation of Transport and Logistic Processes
- Transport and Urban Planning
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics Transport Management View 20 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application Print-out (signed)
- Degree Certificate and Diploma or Subject and Grade Transcript of Studies to Date (certified copy)
- Transcript of Records (certified copy)
- Proof of English Language Proficiency (certified copy)
- Certification of Internship/Work Experience/Vocational Training
- Complete and Current Résumé (CV)
- Letter of Motivation
- Most Current Photo (as for ID)
- Passport (copy)
- Preliminary evaluation by uni-assist for graduate certificates (i.e. a bachelor's degree) obtained in a country outside of the EU/EEA
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.