Building onto the knowledge in engineering or natural sciences acquired during your first degree, you will develop skills in management, law, economics and business.
The third semester provides you with the opportunity to select electives according that align with your personal interest. Electives in Management of Digital Transformation and Management of Family Businesses are available exclusively at Technical University of Munich Campus Heilbronn.
Which further expertise and skills will I acquire?
- Based on their competencies in the STEM area gained through their first degrees, graduates of this program will have advanced knowledge in and a critical understanding of the main theories in the areas of management, economics and law.
- They can draw on this knowledge when it comes to practical applications in terms of internationally oriented management of technology-affiliated work environments. They are qualified to solve problems with a high level of complexity in such areas and, for instance, can take over leading positions in management and technology oriented projects.
- In their first two semesters, students will acquire basic knowledge in management (42 ECTS), economics (6 ECTS), and law (6 ECTS). Moreover, they will gain insights into the areas of entrepreneurship and international management (6 ECTS).
- In their third semester, students will have the opportunity to select electives. You also have the option to do project studies or to study abroad (30 ECTS). The program will be completed by a written Master's thesis in the fourth semester (30 ECTS).
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Master in Management (MIM) View 91 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit one (1) copy of Official or Provisional Bachelor Degree Certificate (For originals, the document must bear an original round seal; and non-originals, the document must be in a notarised copy format)
- Submit one (1) copy of Official or Provisional Academic Transcript (For originals, the document must bear an original round seal; and non-originals, the document must be in a notarised copy format)
- Submit a total of two (2) Recommendation Letters
- Submit one (1) Letter of Motivation that indicates the reason(s) you are interested in the programme you applied for
- Submit one (1) Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Submit one (1) Passport-sized photograph
- Submit one (1) Passport Biodata Page photocopy
- Akademische Prufstelle (APS) Certificate (Required for all applicants who hold a degree from China, Vietnam, or Mongolia)
- Proof of English Proficiency
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Beijing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.