This one-year, English-language Intellectual Property and Competition Law program at Technical University of Munich offers highly interdisciplinary and international education for graduates of law, engineering, sciences, business, and other areas.
- With its focus on intellectual property and competition law, it prepares professionals for ambitious careers in an expanding sector of the knowledge-based economy.
- 32 students from a variety of countries will come together for a year of intensive study and exchange. The program is fully accredited.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- All students are required to take courses covering the range of intellectual property (patents, trademarks, designs, copyright) and competition law, as well as complementary subjects. In addition, they may choose from a wide variety of elective modules, thereby focusing their studies according to their professional and personal goals.
- All courses reflect the global perspective of intellectual property law, as the program is not confined to one jurisdiction only, but exhaustively covers European, U.S. American, Japanese and international IP protective systems as well as the economic aspects of intellectual property.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMaster of Laws (LLM) View 12 other Masters in Master of Laws (LLM) in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit one (1) copy of Official or Provisional Bachelor Degree Certificate (For originals, the document must bear an original round seal; and non-originals, the document must be in a notarised copy format)
- Submit one (1) copy of Official or Provisional Academic Transcript (For originals, the document must bear an original round seal; and non-originals, the document must be in a notarised copy format)
- Submit a total of two (2) Recommendation Letters
- Submit one (1) Letter of Motivation that indicates the reason(s) you are interested in the programme you applied for
- Submit one (1) Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Submit one (1) Passport-sized photograph
- Submit one (1) Passport Biodata Page photocopy
- Akademische Prufstelle (APS) Certificate (Required for all applicants who hold a degree from China, Vietnam, or Mongolia)
- Proof of English Proficiency
International284 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 142 EUR per semester during 12 months.
EU/EEA284 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 142 EUR per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Beijing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.