The aim of the Big Data and Business Analytics program at SRH Hochschule Heidelberg is to ask the right big data questions arising from the specific company context, to identify and analyze the relevant data, and finally to relay the analysis results back to the company in a target-oriented fashion.
What we offer
As a result, apart from technical and statistical tools such as big data architectures, data mining and predictive analytics, the curriculum is also focused largely on creative questioning techniques, visualization, storytelling, ethics and international law. The theoretical knowledge gained is applied and enhanced in a case study which increases in complexity with each semester.
The study course is oriented towards all company specialists and executives with responsibility for establishing new spheres of application and for project planning and implementation in the field of big data und business analytics, such as:
- Specialists with a (business) informatics, mathematics or engineering degree who wish to extend their knowledge in the field of business analytics and/or big data analytics and to take on personal responsibility for the planning and coordination of big data projects.
- Business analysts or specialists who work in the wider sphere of "business intelligence" and wish to extend their knowledge in the field of big data engineering, big data management and/or big data analytics and to take on responsibility for the planning and coordination of big data projects.
- First Steps Into Case Studies
- Data Engineering
- Data Management
- Data Storytelling and Communication
- Case Studies
- Privacy, Ethics and International Law
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesStatistics Business Intelligence & Analytics Data Science & Big Data View 17 other Masters in Statistics in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor’s degree with 180 ETCS points in Computer Science, Business Informatics, Data Science or a related field, and at least one year of qualified and subject-relevant professional experience in IT, data science, data analytics, marketing, logistics, production or finance.
- A good knowledge of programming (Python/R)
- IELTS 6.5, TOEFL iBT 80 (SRH TOEFL code: 7712), Duolingo Certificate 95, PTE Academic 58, or other proof of English proficiency
International790 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 790 EUR per module during 24 months.
EU/EEA790 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 790 EUR per module during 24 months.
- 790 EUR per month full-time / 720 EUR part-time + one-time registration fee 750 EUR
- Non-EEA countries need to pay registration fee of 1,000 EUR.
Living costs for Heidelberg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.