You can choose between an extra-occupational track (part-time) with lectures on weekends and a classic full-time study program.
Big Data - of ever greater significance in the corporate environment
The volume of structured and unstructured data available to companies today both from internal and external data sources is growing rapidly. The objective is to utilize this data for targeted sales pitches, in establishing new business fields and in optimizing corporate processes.
Generating knowledge from data
The aim of the Big Data and Business Analytics program at SRH Hochschule Heidelberg is to ask the right big data questions arising from the specific company context, to identify and analyze the relevant data, and finally to relay the analysis results back to the company in a target-oriented fashion.
What we offer
As a result, apart from technical and statistical tools such as big data architectures, data mining and predictive analytics, the curriculum is also focused largely on creative questioning techniques, visualization, storytelling, ethics and international law. The theoretical knowledge gained is applied and enhanced in a case study which increases in complexity with each semester.
The study course is oriented towards all company specialists and executives with responsibility for establishing new spheres of application and for project planning and implementation in the field of big data und business analytics, such as:
- Specialists with a (business) informatics, mathematics or engineering degree who wish to extend their knowledge in the field of business analytics and/or big data analytics and to take on personal responsibility for the planning and coordination of big data projects.
- Business analysts or specialists who work in the wider sphere of "business intelligence" and wish to extend their knowledge in the field of big data engineering, big data management and/or big data analytics and to take on responsibility for the planning and coordination of big data projects.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- First Steps Into Case Studies
- Data Engineering
- Data Management
- Data Storytelling and Communication
- Case Studies
- Privacy, Ethics and International Law
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
90 (extra-occupational) / 120 (full-time)
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Data Science & Big Data View 18 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- extra-occupational / part-time: bachelor degree with 210 ECTS credit points in computer science, business informatics or a related field and a minimum of one year qualified and subject-relevant professional experience in one of the following areas: IT, marketing, logistics, production or finance. If you have gained a bachelor degree with 180 ECTS credit points, you can make up for the missing credit points and qualifications if you can provide proof of several years of work experience or completed further training courses.
- full-time: bachelor degree with 180 ECTS credit points in computer science, business informatics or a related field and a minimum of one year qualified and subject-relevant professional experience in one of the following areas: IT, marketing, logistics, production or finance.
- IELTS 6.5, TOEFL iBT 80 (TOEFL code of SRH: 7712), Duolingo Certificate 95, PTE Academic 58 or other proof of English proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International790 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 790 EUR per module and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA790 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 790 EUR per module and a duration of 24 months.
- 790 EUR per month (full-time), 720 EUR per month (part-time)
- One-time registration fee of 750 EUR or 1,000 EUR for applicants from countries with visa obligations.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.