Student Employment after the M.A. degree in Languages, Literatures, and Cultures - French Specialization at Colorado State University
Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.
- The majority of our LLC majors are double majors. They recognize that a degree in Languages, Literatures and Cultures provides them with a world of opportunities.
- Gain the ability to communicate in another tongue but also to analyze literary texts and films, to understand the workings of language, to appreciate diversity and to interact successfully across cultures.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Languages Linguistics View 790 other Masters in Languages in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An official transcript of all collegiate work completed along with a certified translation into English.
- Scores on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic.
- Test scores such as GRE or GMAT, when required
- Certified proof of financial support
- Passport copy
International31766 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31766 USD per year during 24 months.
National15568 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15568 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Fort Collins
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.