The Human Dimensions of Natural Resources program is offered by Colorado State University.
The Conservation Leadership through Learning program at Colorado State University is a master’s degree which prepares leaders to address complex conservation issues at local, regional, and global scales.
Working closely with a network of practitioners and organizations, CLTL is the option for individuals seeking to make a difference in the lives and ecosystems of our planet.
Areas of Study
- Conservation Leadership
- Environmental interpretation and education
- Human dimensions of natural resources
- Natural resource-based tourism and ecotourism
- Park and visitor management and administration
- Wilderness/protected area management
Student EmploymentGraduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.
- Educate and communicate about natural resources and sustainability.
- Facilitate collaborative conservation actions.
- Manage conflicts in resource issues.
- Manage human and wildlife interactions.
- Plan for and manage visitors in parks and protected areas.
- Become a leader in the conservation of our planet.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNatural Sciences Natural Resource Management View 404 other Masters in Natural Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Colorado State University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Personal statement (1 to 2 pages double-spaced)
- Contact information for 3 references
- An email will automatically be sent to recommenders asking them to complete a recommendation form and/or upload a letter of recommendation.
- To submit official transcripts: contact your undergraduate institution(s) and request one official transcript to be sent to Colorado State University (institution code 4075).
- If your undergraduate institution(s) will send an official transcript electronically
- For study abroad experiences, the Graduate School will accept an unofficial transcript or grade card.
International31766 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31766 USD per year during 12 months.
National31766 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31766 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State15568 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15568 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Fort Collins
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.