The Elite-Master program Biomedical Neuroscience located at the medical school of the Technical University of Munich is funded by the Elite Network of Bavaria.
The program is addressed to graduates holding a bachelor’s degree or with equivalent studies of at least six semesters in the field of natural sciences, like biology, chemistry, and psychology or similar.
Which further expertise and skills will I acquire?
- The qualification profile of the graduates includes an in depth understanding of brain function and structure, from molecules and cells to large-scale circuits, behavior and the mechanisms and treatment strategies of different neuropsychiatric diseases.
- Through their lab rotations and practical scientific work, the graduates are familiar with the most relevant technologies for basic and clinical research and with their capabilities in the field of neuroscience.
The curriculum is modularly structured to convey three types of overreaching competences:
- Scientific Theory & Reasoning (6 modules)
- Scientific Skills & Practice (7 modules incl. extensive lab time)
- Transferable Skills & Professional Competence (3 modules incl. colloquium)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit one (1) copy of Official or Provisional Bachelor Degree Certificate (For originals, the document must bear an original round seal; and non-originals, the document must be in a notarised copy format)
- Submit one (1) copy of Official or Provisional Academic Transcript (For originals, the document must bear an original round seal; and non-originals, the document must be in a notarised copy format)
- Submit a total of two (2) Recommendation Letters
- Submit one (1) Letter of Motivation that indicates the reason(s) you are interested in the programme you applied for
- Submit one (1) Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Submit one (1) Passport-sized photograph
- Submit one (1) Passport Biodata Page photocopy
- Akademische Prufstelle (APS) Certificate (Required for all applicants who hold a degree from China, Vietnam, or Mongolia)
- Proof of English Proficiency
International290 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 145 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA290 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 145 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Beijing
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.