Mechanics and Design of Machinery - Aircraft propulsion systems graduates at Silesian University of Technology will be qualified professionals in design and operation of aircraft propulsion systems, both turbine and piston engines.
They will gain knowledge in thermal and fluid flow phenomena which occur within aero engines both from the point of view of the theory involved and their mathematical modelling with professional software. Additionally, attention will be paid to structural issues of the drivers, especially the thermal loading of the engine components.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Aircraft design methodology
- Material technologies in aviation
- Thermodynamics for aircraft propulsion
- Basic Airside Safety
- Air Transport Fundamentals
- Flight Simulators
- Environmental protection in aviation
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering View 10 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Form
- Bachelor Degree Certificate for Master applicants
- School / Degree Transcript of all Records
- Evidence of English Language Proficiency
- Passport Photocopy
- 2 passport size photos (in color and in jpg electronic version)
- Accommodation Form
- Motivation and/or reference letters are welcome
- Signed Acceptance of Offer Form
- Copy of fee payment
- Copy of Insurance Policy covering period of study at SUT
International3200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1600 EUR per semester during 18 months.
EU/EEA3200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1600 EUR per semester during 18 months.
Living costs for Gliwice
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.