If you are interested in the most modern knowledge and skills inside the materials designing and manufacturing technologies focused on the automotive industry, this offer is for you! The recruited students will be the participants of the EU co-financed project, so lot of additional benefits will appear for example: Polish language intensive course for foreigners, English intensive course if necessary, cultural and touristic activities, summer school and many others. For students from abroad there is a Ministry stipend offered to cover the accommodation and living expenses high enough to manage stay in Poland.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Metallurgy for casting and welding engineers
- Quality control systems, castings defects
- Laser welding technologies
- Computer modelling of welding processes
- Casting alloys for castings in automotive industry
- Pressure casting processes
- Automatic moulding lines
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering View 9 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in Poland
During application phase:
- Application Form
- Bachelor Degree Certificate for Master applicants
- School / Degree Transcript of all Records
- Evidence of English Language Proficiency
- Passport Photocopy
- 2 passport size photos (in color and in jpg electronic version)
- Accommodation Form
- Motivation and/or reference letters are welcome
- Signed Acceptance of Offer Form
- Copy of fee payment
- Copy of Insurance Policy covering period of study at SUT
International3200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1600 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
National3200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1600 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.