Mechanical Engineering - Lightweight structures graduates at Silesian University of Technology possess knowledge necessary to understand the behaviour, mechanics, stability, designing of materials and structures and also manufacturing and joining lightweight structures.
During studies special attention is paid to the aspects of reliability, maintainability and diagnostics of lightweight structures and also problems dealing with energy-efficient driving systems. Particular attention is paid to the practical knowledge and skills developed in collaboration with the aviation and automotive industry.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Laser technologies in production processes
- Integrated CAx systems
- Biomechanics with ergonomics
- Finite and Boundary Element Methods
- Object programming language
- Design methodology
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering View 10 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Form
- Bachelor Degree Certificate for Master applicants
- School / Degree Transcript of all Records
- Evidence of English Language Proficiency
- Passport Photocopy
- 2 passport size photos (in color and in jpg electronic version)
- Accommodation Form
- Motivation and/or reference letters are welcome
- Signed Acceptance of Offer Form
- Copy of fee payment
- Copy of Insurance Policy covering period of study at SUT
International3200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1600 EUR per semester during 18 months.
EU/EEA3200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1600 EUR per semester during 18 months.
Living costs for Gliwice
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.