The major objective of the field of study Management and Production Engineering - Management of Production Systems from Silesian University of Technology is delivery of a professional Master of Science, suitable for the needs of an enterprise operating in the conditions of free-market economy who is able to:
- Combine up-to date engineering knowledge in the area of production technologies with the knowledge related to business and administration,
- Control the production systems in an enterprise,
- Organise the effective production process and auxiliary processes in an enterprise,
- Manage the resources of an enterprise in line with its needs, particularly from the perspective of production processes,
- Manage the personnel in an enterprise, including communication and management of working teams,
- Use professional IT and ICT tools in the areas of engineering, business administration, as well as in the areas of production planning and execution in a proficient way.
The basic scope of knowledge of the graduate of Management and Production Engineering comprises:
- general engineering topics,
- topics related with preparation and organisation of production in an enterprise,
- topics related with quantitative methods and application of IT and ICT systems in management,
- social science and economics related with acquisition of organisational skills in business administration in the free-market economy conditions,
- methods of analysis, diagnosis and designing of organisational systems and systems of management.
- Strategic management
- Organization of production systems
- Integrated management system
- Forecasting and simulation in the enterprise
- Project management
- Data warehouses and business intelligence
- Knowledge management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Engineering Management View 7 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- During application phase:
- Application Form
- Bachelor Degree Certificate for Master applicants
- School / Degree Transcript of all Records
- Evidence of English Language Proficiency
- Passport Photocopy
- 2 passport size photos (in color and in jpg electronic version)
- Accommodation Form
- Motivation and/or reference letters are welcome
International2240 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1120 EUR per semester during 18 months.
EU/EEA2240 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1120 EUR per semester during 18 months.
Living costs for Gliwice
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.