Graduates of the Transport programme from the Silesian University of Technology can solve problems in the field of control systems’ and traffic control organization, planning and designing. They are prepared for creative thinking and use of advanced knowledge concerning systems’ organization and design, as well as processes and technologies of road, rail and air transport.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The study program includes (not limited) the following modules:
- Maths, Physics, Statistics and other base courses,
- IT module (information technology, programming etc.),
- Module of technical courses (numerical methods, computer simulations, CAD/CAM/CAE systems),
- Specialisation – Transport Safety Systems
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesTransport Management Transportation Engineering View 3 other Masters in Transportation Engineering in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Undergraduate diploma (or higher) with transcript of recordsCandidate applying for admission to second degree studies in the field of Transport must have first degree qualifications and competences necessary for continuing education at the second level studies in this field. In particular, the candidate should have the following competences:
- has a s theoretically founded knowledge in the field of mathematical methods and analyzes for the description of technical processes, systems and transport processes,
- has basic knowledge of economic processes and transport economics,
- knows and applies methods and techniques for measuring physical quantities,
- knows the basic methods, techniques and tools used in the design and analysis of transport systems and issues of traffic engineering, applies basic methods and tools in the design of technical facilities in transport also using computer techniques
International1800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 900 EUR per semester during 18 months.
EU/EEA1800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 900 EUR per semester during 18 months.
Tuition fee (900€) for 1st semester (800€) for each subsequent semester
Living costs for Gliwice
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.