The graduate has an education in basic disciplines of technical sciences, materials science, manufacturing technologies, processing and recycling of engineering materials, methodology of analysing and shaping their structure, mechanical and physicochemical properties. The graduate is able to properly select and exploit materials, as well as predict and improve their durability by application of modern technologies.
More informationVisit official programme website
- technical sciences
- materials science
- manufacturing technologies
- processing and recycling of engineering materials
- mechanical and physicochemical properties
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering View 6 other Masters in Materials Science & Engineering in Poland
During application phase:
- Application Form
- Bachelor Degree Certificate for Master applicants
- School / Degree Transcript of all Records
- Evidence of English Language Proficiency
- Passport Photocopy
- 2 passport size photos (in color and in jpg electronic version)
- Accommodation Form
- Motivation and/or reference letters are welcome
- Signed Acceptance of Offer Form
- Copy of fee payment
- Copy of Insurance Policy covering period of study at SUT
International2200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1100 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.