The major objective of the Management and Production Engineering - Production and Logistic Systems in Industrial Enterprises programme from the Silesian University of Technology is delivery of a professional Master of Science, suitable for the needs of logistic systems and enterprises operating in the conditions of free-market economy who is able to:
- Combine engineering knowledge in the area of logistic systems with the knowledge related to business administration,
- Design logistic systems and organize processes in an enterprise,
- Organise properly the logistic, production and auxiliary processes in an enterprise,
- Manage the resources of an enterprise in line with its needs, particularly from the perspective of logistic and production processes,
- Manage the personnel in an enterprise,
- Use the IT and ICT systems especially in the areas of logistic planning and execution in a proficient way.
- general engineering topics,
- topics related with preparation and organisation of logistic systems in an enterprise,
- topics related with quantitative methods and application of IT and ICT systems in management,
- social science and economics related with acquisition of organisational skills in business administration in the free-market economy conditions,
- methods of analysis, diagnosis and designing of organisational systems and systems of management.
The graduates of Management and Production Engineering is characterised by the ability to solve problems and perform tasks in logistics issues with the use of dedicated engineering methods. Particularly the graduates will be prepared to work on managerial positions in enterprises where logistic, technical, economic, IT and organizational knowledge is required.
- Strategic management
- Organization of production systems
- Integrated management system
- Forecasting and simulation in the enterprise
- Project management
- Data warehouses and business intelligence
- Knowledge managemet
- Business finance management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Engineering Management View 7 other Masters in Engineering Management in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Undergraduate diploma (or higher) with transcript of records
- According to conditions and mode of recruitment for studies of Silesian University of Technology in the academic year 2018/2019
- The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Polish.
- Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
International2340 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1170 EUR per semester during 18 months.
EU/EEA2340 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1170 EUR per semester during 18 months.
- Tuition fee (1170€) for 1st semester (1070€) for each subsequent semester
Living costs for Gliwice
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.