The Accounting program will build on the knowledge and tools from the students’ undergraduate education, allowing them to achieve a greater degree of sophistication in accounting, auditing, and tax. The MS in accounting degree will provide students with the knowledge and skills necessary to have successful careers in public and private accounting.
Salem State University's master of science in Accounting program prepares accounting students for leadership positions in this field. The program builds on the knowledge and tools from the students’ undergraduate education, allowing them to achieve a greater degree of sophistication in accounting, auditing, and tax. The MS in accounting degree provides students with the knowledge and skills necessary to have successful careers in public and private accounting.
Salem State University's mission is to provide a high quality, student-centered education that prepares a diverse community of learners to contribute responsibly and creatively to a global society, and serve as a resource to advance the region's cultural, social and economic development.
- Accounting Analysis for Decision Making
- Tax Factors in Business: A Decision Making Approach
- Advanced Accounting Systems
- Corporate Financial Reporting
- Advanced Auditing
- Financial Accounting Theory
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Applications accepted on a rolling basis and reviewed once complete.
DisciplinesMathematics Accounting Statistics View 937 other Masters in Mathematics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- Official transcript or transcript evaluation
- Two references and a personal statement
- Official Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Exam (GRE) scores from within the past five years. The GMAT or GRE may be waived in certain circumstances. Review the chart below for waiver details and instructions.
- English Proficiency, if applicable for international applicants
International20754 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10377 USD per semester during 16 months.
National20754 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10377 USD per semester during 16 months.
In-State17514 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8757 USD per semester during 16 months.
Living costs for Salem
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.