About the programme
Health and Wellbeing degree offered at Ulster University is an emphasis on the application of knowledge to practice and the development of leadership skills.
This degree covers a broad range of healthcare issues allowing for careers in health and social care, education, leisure and health promotion and management.
This programme leads to the academic awards of PgCert/PgDip/MSc in Health and Wellbeing. Students may exit with a Postgraduate Certificate in Health and Wellbeing.
For the Postgraduate Diploma there are compulsory modules (Health and Wellbeing: Challenges and Controversies and Advanced Research Methods), Students may then decide to study a suite of optional ‘generic’ modules in Applied Healthcare Ethics, Professional Decision-making and Accountability, Therapeutic Communication Skills and Leadership in Professional practice.
- Advanced Methods in Research and Development in Health and Social Care
- Health and Wellbeing: challenges and controversies
- Key Principles in Urological Cancer
- Health Assessment and Clinical Reasoning
- Principles of Forensic Healthcare Practice
- Principles in Stoma Care
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 1791 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
- an Honours or non-Honours degree from a University of the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland, or from a recognised national awarding body, or from an institution of another country which is recognised as being of an equivalent standard; or an equivalent standard in a Postgraduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma, Graduate Certificate or an approved alternative qualification;
- be working in the field of health and social care and, additionally, for admittance to a clinical pathway hold a registered/licensed Nursing or other Health and Social Care professional qualification and provide evidence of competence in written and spoken English (GCSE grade C or equivalent).
- English Language Requirements
International15840 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15840 GBP per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA6410 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6410 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and EU Settlement Status fees: £6410
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.