Data analytics is a rapidly growing field, part of which has occurred in the domain of marketing and marketing research.
Data analytics involves defining problems surrounding marketing questions, such as customer relationship management, consumer behavior, customer service, pricing, sales force management, advertising, business-to-business and channels relationships.
Once problems are defined, data analysts are responsible for gathering the right information (the data) to solve the problem and applying sophisticated data analytics tools to provide empirical answers. An important part of the process is to present and explain the data findings to a marketing audience. Marketing action is generally taken based on data definition, gathering, manipulation, and analysis.
Program Learning Goals:
Students will demonstrate the ability to:
- Obtain, combine, clean, transform, validate, and analyze large and small datasets from multiple sources.
- Design and implement databases and other data collection systems.
- Apply marketing research methodologies and systems, such as segmentation modeling, targeting, CRM, and ROI projections and evaluation.
- Perform statistical analysis and interpretation of data in order to uncover actionable intelligence and trends that provide value to marketing and business.
- Present and interpret data in a meaningful way to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop high quality reports, dashboards, and visualizations with marketing data.
- Add to the ability of marketing managers to make optimal decisions on important marketing variables such as marketing segmentation, market positioning, new product design, pricing strategies, advertising choice, and others.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Systems and Processes
- Quantitative Business Analysis
- Accounting Concepts
- Leadership and Teams
- Managing Human Capital
- Information Management
- Financial Principles and Practice
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 707 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- An undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited four-year institution in any field with a cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher
- A minimum of two years of professional work experience
- International applicants: satisfactory English proficiency test scores
- Written communication skills
- Demonstrated capability, skills, and goals
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23952 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 998 USD per credit during 21 months.
National23952 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 998 USD per credit during 21 months.
In-State23952 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 998 USD per credit during 21 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.