The curriculum covers the central tenets, processes, and practices of statistics, human resources, accounting, supply chain management, marketing, and finance, with hands-on application of course concepts.
Students may also choose to pursue graduate transcripted certificates in a variety of focused content areas.
- Business Acumen and Integration Skills - Graduates will demonstrate competency across business functions and integrate them into strategic decisions.
- Practical Leadership and Management Skills - Graduates will demonstrate individual, interpersonal, and organizational leadership skills necessary for professional development and organizational effectiveness.
- Critical and Analytical Thinking - Graduates will be able to apply critical thinking and analytical skills for management decision-making.
- External Environment Considerations: Ethical, Legal, and Regulatory Framework - Graduates will consider ethical, legal, and regulatory implications inherent in business situations and apply that knowledge to make responsible decisions.
- Global Perspective - Graduates will acquire a global and cross-cultural perspective in formulating decisions and implementing organizational strategy.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Systems and Processes
- Quantitative Business Analysis
- Accounting Concepts
- Managerial Accounting
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Leadership and Teams
- Managing Human Capital
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 453 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- One official transcript of all collegiate work completed post-high school. Additionally separate transcripts are not required for study abroad credits if the GPA and credits are recorded on the transcript of the university that sponsored the study abroad experience. CSU transcripts are not required.
- Any other materials that individual departments or programs may require of applicants.
- Regardless of citizenship, applicants may be required to demonstrate proof of English language proficiency, if they do not have a degree from an institution where the primary language of instruction is English.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International30858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30858 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National30858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30858 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State15130 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15130 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.