The Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology faculty from Colorado State University has a tradition of excellence in teaching, while their research accomplishments have been recognized nationally and internationally in the areas of biochemistry, and molecular, cellular, and structural biology, and is supported by the highest levels of external funding per faculty in the College of Natural Sciences.
Graduate students in Biochemistry offered at Colorado State University who are interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.
Areas of Study
- Molecular Genetics
- Principles of Macromolecular Structure
- Fundamental Courses (if needed)
- Approved Elective Course (500-level or above)
- Molecular Regulation of Cell Function
- Responsible Conduct in Biochemistry
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Applications received after the deadline will be considered on a space-available basis.
DisciplinesChemistry Biology Biochemistry View 582 other Masters in Chemistry in United States
- An official transcript of all collegiate work completed along with a certified translation into English.
- Scores on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic.
- Test scores such as GRE or GMAT
- Certified proof of financial support
- Passport copy
International26564 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13282 USD per semester during 12 months.
National26564 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13282 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State10834 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5417 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Fort Collins
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.