The M.S. degree in Bioagricultural Sciences at Colorado State University requires 30-32 credits beyond the undergraduate degree.
Course selection depends on each student's focus within Bioagricultural Sciences and must be approved by the student's graduate committee.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Biology and management of invasive species
- Ecology and biodiversity
- Genomics and molecular biology
- Integrated pest management
- Pest Management
- Plant Pathology
- Weed Science
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Agriculture View 843 other Masters in Biology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- One official transcript of all collegiate work completed post-high school. Additionally separate transcripts are not required for study abroad credits if the GPA and credits are recorded on the transcript of the university that sponsored the study abroad experience. CSU transcripts are not required.
- Any other materials that individual departments or programs may require of applicants.
- Regardless of citizenship, applicants may be required to demonstrate proof of English language proficiency, if they do not have a degree from an institution where the primary language of instruction is English.
International28424 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28424 USD per year and a duration of .
National13156 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13156 USD per year and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.