With the appropriate mix of technical and business skills, graduates of this program can systematically analyze business situations and propose, plan, and manage rigorous software development strategies and efforts to fulfill organizational objectives.
Since this program focuses on both technical and development management issues, graduates of this Software Management program at University of Saint Thomas Saint Paul can apply the acquired skills and knowledge to advance their careers in software architecture, strategic software business planning, and project portfolio and program management jobs. It can also advance more experienced software engineers and project managers to pursue technical leadership roles in the modern software business.
- Foundations of Software Development - Python (waived for appropriate prior programming experience)
- Technical Communications
- Software Engineering
- Software Planning and Testing
- Database Management Systems and Design
- Information Technology Security and Networking
- DevOps and Cloud Infrastructure
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Software Engineering View 2521 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- To complete the requirements for the Master of Science with a major in software management, students must successfully complete 42 graduate semester credits and maintain a GPA of at least 2.7.
- Students must complete 10 SEIS courses (30 graduate semester credits) from the Graduate Programs in Software curriculum, and a minimum of 4 elective courses (12 graduate semester credits) from the Opus College of Business graduate course curriculum.
International18750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 625 USD per credit during 12 months.
National18750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 625 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Saint Paul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.