In addition to building their own musical skills, they have learned the Vocal Music Education at University of Saint Thomas Saint Paul that will help them transfer those skills to their learners. In this program, you will:
- Gain the knowledge and skills to have a positive impact on students in the K-12 classroom
- Become part of a supportive network of fellow students, alumni and faculty that will inspire and sustain you throughout your career
- Learn from expert faculty currently active in the K-12 classroom who are here to help you shape your path to your own classroom
- Education's Place in Society
- Field Experience I: Exploration
- Diverse Learners and Families
- Psychology for Teaching and Learning
- Field Experience II: Learning & Teaching
- Survey of Exceptionality
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 4337 other Masters in Education in United States
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university verified by an official transcript.
- Completed application.
- A personal statement of no more than 500 words describing the applicant's interest in art history and reasons for pursuing graduate studies at St. Thomas.
- A writing sample showing research and writing expertise (sample will not be returned).
International21250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 625 USD per credit during 12 months.
National21250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 625 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Saint Paul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.