Music teachers are able to share that knowledge with learners in grades K-12 and are also prepared to teach general music courses, helping their learners develop a greater appreciation of music in all its forms. Musical Instrumental Music Education at University of Saint Thomas Saint Paul training can reduce stress; improve memory; increase time management, organizational and team-building skills; and improve overall academic performance. In this program, you will:
- Gain the knowledge and skills to have a positive impact on students in the K-12 classroom
- Become part of a supportive network of fellow students, alumni and faculty that will inspire and sustain you throughout your career
- Learn from expert faculty currently active in the K-12 classroom who are here to help you shape your path to your own classroom
- Education's Place in Society
- Field Experience I: Exploration
- Diverse Learners and Families
- Psychology for Teaching and Learning
- Field Experience II: Learning & Teaching
- Survey of Exceptionality
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 3080 other Masters in Education in United States
- Three confidential letters of recommendation from individuals with knowledge of the applicant's relevant abilities and achievements. At least one must be from a former professor.
- A personal statement of no more than 500 words describing the applicant's interest in art history and reasons for pursuing graduate studies at St. Thomas.
- A writing sample showing research and writing expertise (sample will not be returned).
International22440 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 660 USD per credit during 12 months.
National22440 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 660 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Saint Paul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.