The programme expects to attract entrants who have a background in the subject or a related subject area, acquired through previous study (a bachelor's degree with honours or equivalent) and entrants who have acquired experience through work or other means that enables staff responsible for admissions to be confident of the candidate's ability to succeed in the programme.
Course will included a diverse curriculum including music industry analysis, business and enterprise, innovation in the music industry, professional skills development and a commercial project.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Music industry analysis
- Business and enterprise
- Innovation in the music industry
- Professional skills development
- Commercial project
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesMusic View 208 other Masters in Music in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Personal Statement – A written piece of about yourself; why you have chosen the course you are applying for, and why you want to come to the University of Chichester
- Copies of Qualifications to date – Translated into English
- Proof of English Language Level – If English is not your first language
- Two academic references
- For a Music course we will need a DVD of a musical performance for 5 minutes long. We also require an academic essay written in English.
- For Dance we need a web link of two performances, one of which should be contemporary and at least three minutes long. We also require an academic essay written in English.
International13600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13600 GBP per year and a duration of .
EU/EEA8160 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8160 GBP per year and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.