There is a particular focus on resource efficiency with core modules including monitoring and measuring, opportunities to improve energy and water efficiency of building services, renewable energy and emerging environmental technologies.
Students will also study and practice project management theories and techniques and Environmental Management Systems.
You will explore a variety of practice-based topics across a full range of environmental management and business disciplines.
The programme has been designed with input from consultants working in environmental management and is focused on giving students a practical understanding of the systems, processes and legislation required for businesses to implement and operate sustainable practice.
There is a specific emphasis on implementing and auditing sustainable supply chains.
The focus of the final project will be on the practical implementation of sustainable operations practice.
You will be taught by staff from within the Centre for Research in Sustainable Business. You will study a wide variety of business and environmental management topics in an interactive environment and get the opportunity to apply these around related projects some in support of local businesses. You will visit regional businesses on field trips to better understand sustainable practice in action and apply this to your own projects. From 2018, you will have access to the University’s landmark Engineering and Digital Technology Building, which is being designed to allow students to explore efficient building management.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Environmental Management & Sustainability
- Sustainable Operations Management
- Sustainability Law & Governance
- Sustainable Procurement & Supply Chain Management
- Environmental Assessment & Management
- Resource Efficiency
- Project – Sustainable Operations Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1367 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Personal Statement – A written piece of about yourself; why you have chosen the course you are applying for, and why you want to come to the University of Chichester
- Copies of Qualifications to date – Translated into English
- Proof of English Language Level – If English is not your first language
- Two academic references
- For a Music course we will need a DVD of a musical performance for 5 minutes long. We also require an academic essay written in English.
- For Dance we need a web link of two performances, one of which should be contemporary and at least three minutes long. We also require an academic essay written in English.
International13600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13600 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA8160 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8160 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.