Unique to the Choral Concentration program at University of Saint Thomas Saint Paul is its emphasis on practical application in graduate study as well as cooperation among classroom, vocal, and instrumental music educators to produce superior music education in our schools and other musical settings.The choral concentration explores effective ways to enrich the choral experiences for singers in our rehearsal rooms focusing on conducting, pedagogy, repertoire, and vocal development.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Teaching and learning
- Foundations of Music Education
- Perspectives in Music Theory
- Musicianship & Ensemble I
- M.A. Final Project
- Teaching Choral Repertoire
- Choral Score Study and Literature I
- Choral Score Study and Literature II
- Voice Fundamentals
- Intermediate Choral Conducting
- Advanced Choral Conducting
- Advanced Choral Conducting Lab
- Applied Voice Study
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMusic View 952 other Masters in Music in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Three confidential letters of recommendation from individuals with knowledge of the applicant's relevant abilities and achievements. At least one must be from a former professor.
- A personal statement of no more than 500 words describing the applicant's interest in art history and reasons for pursuing graduate studies at St. Thomas.
- A writing sample showing research and writing expertise (sample will not be returned).
International20625 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 625 USD per credit during 12 months.
National20625 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 625 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Saint Paul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.