As competition grows amongst those wishing to enter and develop a career in the construction industry, this internationally recognised qualification provides a quality benchmark for prospective employers and can enhance career progression.
Eligible students can also take advantage of unique internship opportunities with our highly reputed industry partners.
The Commercial Management and Quantity Surveying programme from Heriot-Watt University Dubai is accredited by both the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and the Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB).
On successful completion of the MSc in Commercial Management and Quantity Surveying, graduates may apply for RICS membership. Following the successful completion of the Assessment of Professional Competence (APC) graduate members will achieve full chartered status.
- Contracts and Procurement
- Value and Risk Management
- Construction Technology
- Construction Financial Management
- Quantity Surveying Financial Management
- Construction Practices and Information Technology
- People and Organisation Management in the Built Environment
- Sustainability in Civil Engineering
- Real Estate Appraisal and Valuation
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Management Studies General Engineering & Technology View 28 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United Arab Emirates
- For MSc entry, a good relevant Honours degree (first or second class) or equivalent overseas qualifications will be considered. Given the clear practical element of the programmes, we will also consider non-graduate candidates holding less than a good Honours degree, or its equivalent, but with compensating qualifications or experience may be admitted to the Postgraduate Diploma programme. Transfer to the MSc will be possible later on if exams and course work are at MSc level.
International18875 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18875 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
National18875 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18875 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Dubai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.